Raphael Saadiq : Classic Performances (Past Show)






Band: Raphael Saadiq
Venue: World Cafe Live
City: Philadelphia, PA
Date: September 29, 2008
Photos: DerekBrad
Comments: Raphael is a classic artist of in our time. He began with the group Tony Toni Tone and is also known for producing and writing songs and collaborating with Joss Stone, D'Angelo, Mary J. Blige, Snoop Dog, The Bee Gees, Stevie Wonder, John Legend and many more. His 2008 album The Way I See... was one of my Top 5 favorite albums of the year.

Why did I post these photos from almost a year ago?
Well they have much meaning to me because when at a click of a button I captured the first photo I posted here, I figured I had an excellent portrait at the time. This is when it hit me that I could do this professionally. This photograph of Raphael may not be my best technically or even the best of the set, thats a matter of opinion, but it holds a lot of meaning for me.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails